“Agrofil” is a microbiological preparation based on the selected «friendly» to plants natural strain of rhizobacteria Agrobacterium which occupies the pre-root area of plants and the surface of roots of agricultural crops.
“AGROFIL” is an ecologically safe and effective means to increase productivity and the quality of:
- solanaceous (tomato, pepper, brinjal) by 25…40%,
- gourds (cucumber, pumpkin, vegetable marrow, cymbling) — 15…30%,
- root crops (carrot, beet, a garden radish, turnip, a radish) — 20…40%,
- cabbage — 25…30%,
- bulbous plants (onion, garlic) — 15…25%,
- greens (dill, parsley, lettuce, spinach) — 30…40%,
- perennial vegetable crops (sorrel, asparagus, estragon) — 15…30%,
- fruit and berry crops, bushes and trees (garden wild strawberry, honeysuckle, cu rants, raspberries, gooseberries, apple, cherry, plum, and grapes) — 20…30% with a simultaneous increase of the content of vitamins, carotene, ascorbic acid, essential amino acids and other useful organic acids by 10…30%.
Application of “AGROFIL”:
- accelerates maturing of crops by 7 … 10 days,
- reduces the content of nitrates, radioactive substances (caesium-137, potasium-40) and heavy metals (cadmium, lead, chrome, etc.),
- improves plants resistance to diseases and adverse weather conditions (frost, the increased humidity or dryness of air),
- increases germination of seeds and survival rate of seedlings,
- stimulates growth and development of plants.
“AGROFIL” will replace the application of 100…150 kg/ha of ammoniac saltpeter or 20…30 t/ha of manure, and also 50…80 kg/ha of phosphate, i.e. expenses for system of fertilizing will decrease at least 3 … 4 times, not including a decrease in expenses for the petroleum-oil lubricants, application and transportation of fertilizers.